Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Take a look at these!

Bonjour,
I have decided that because my blog is called hello world every time I post I am going to say hello in a different language!
Today I would like to recommend some blogs to you viewers! They are all awesome so you’ve got to look at them….

  1. www.eleri-sarsfield.blogspot.com
  2. www.themostamazingblogevermade.blogspot.com
  3. www.hpunplugged.blogspot.com

Have fun viewing them; here is a funny picture to finish off with!


By the way sometimes I don't post on a Thursday and Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. In order of how epic they are,with 1st being the most epic ;)
    Yeah!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs
    At least ur blog is on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol guys I did them in NO PARTICULAR ORDER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is THE most epic blog ever :)
    lol keep blogging Georgia!!!!

    ReplyDelete