Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 June 2011

Random Moment.....

Guten Tag,
I am feeling very RANDOM today! So I am going to show you some RANDOM facts:
1.       Fingernails grow three times faster than toenails.
2.       It takes 7 minutes for an average person to fall asleep.
3.       A snail crawls about 2.5 metres an hour.
4.       The whale’s heart beats about 10 times a minute.
5.       In a year we blink over 10,000 times.

I <3 RANDOMNESS!!!!!!! Check out this really random video to add to my random moment:




5 comments:

  1. Cool blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!!
    2nd most epic blog ever(click my name to see the MOST epic blog EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    LOL :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on blogging Georgia - your blog is amazingly EPIC I <3 ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 this x
    Intro is so true-not quite epic yet tho ;)
    Not really!!!!!!! it IS epic :D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i <3 this blog!! :) the videos are hilarious!! louisa xx

    ReplyDelete